Whether your project needs a simple look-over or a long-term expert champion, Molly O’Toole & Associates, Ltd. has the background, reputation and expertise to make sure your interest are served.
Molly O’Toole & Associates, Ltd.:
- Appointed member of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Community Rating Task Force (1991 to 1996)
- Chaired the Governor’s Interagency Mitigation Advisory Committee for acquisition and relocation of properties damaged in the Great Midwest Flood of 1993 (1993 to 1995)
- Testified before U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee on the creation of FEMA mitigation programs
- Advisor to FEMA on hazard mitigation planning regulations
- Ex officio member of Lake County, Illinois, and DuPage County, Illinois stormwater management technical committees for countywide ordinance development